[aroid-l] Reminder

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Reminder
  • From: "Bryant, Harry E." HEBryant@scj.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:17:34 -0500

	"Aroid-L is a free international forum to promote the exchange of
information on growing, collecting, and reproducing aroids."
	This quote is first sentence in the description of the purpose of
aroid-l.   I would remind this group that some people are offended by some
of sexual innuendo and virtually pointless comments that have appeared
lately regarding the odor and shape of the fruiting structures of the group
of plants that we are infatuated with.
	I would ask that the posts be kept to the subject stated above.
Leave the colorful language and comments to your private lives where they
might add spice to the lives of those who might appreciate it.

Harry E. Bryant
Senior Research Scientist
WWCP, Microbiology Research
E-Mail: hebryant@scj.com
S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc., Mail Stop 125
1525 Howe St.
Racine, Wisconsin 53403
Phone: (262)260-2654 | Fax: (262)260-2512