Re: [aroid-l] Florida Show

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Herps and aroids/eddoes
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." SLCooper@scj.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:39:23 -0500

Well, this is getting far off the topic!
I met Julius Boos in my pre-aroid days when I was in the herp club in
WestPalmBeach.  I have 2 red footed tortoises.  Uh, just to mention aroids,
they don't eat any of mine but like to hide under the large leaves.

My eddoe from the grocery store developed huge leaves when planted out this
year (somewhat of an accomplishment in Wisconsin's short growing season).
They are almost 3 ft long and beautiful, especially for a low-cost bulb~!

Susan

. I am a
big reptile man, and have gotten through breeding some very fine greentree
pythons this year and was able to hatch out, two babies from the clutch.