Re: [aroid-l] Herps and aroids/eddoes

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Herps and aroids/eddoes
  • From: "Harry Witmore" harrywitmore@witmore.net
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 07:44:44 -0400

In my 20's I was a hardcore snake enthusiast. I have always been interested
in animals and plants that not many around me were  familiar with. Being
that most of these animals were tropical by nature, it has evolved nicely
into my passion for tropical plants. I only have a cast off Iguana that
summers in a gazebo like cage in the garden. It winters in a converted
closet in the house.

I had a Ball python that I had fro 20 years that just recently died. Sounds
like love for plants and herps is not that unusual.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art
www.witmore.net <http://www.witmore.net>