Re: [aroid-l] ISO-Titanum/Gigas

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] ISO-Titanum/Gigas
  • From: "A. L. Clement" al.clement@planet.nl
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:46:39 +0200

Dear Anthony

I still have a tuber of Amorphophallus Titanum or gigas but I am unable and
unwilling to keep this thing in my small garden. So I am looking for a
trade, I collect all kind of Bulbous Aroids but I am mostly interested in
tubers from Arum, Biarum, Arisarum, Arisaema, Eminium, Pinellia and
Typhonium species.
I am not going to sell them, there are nursery's for that.

With best wishes,
Arno Clement