Re: [aroid-l] A. kiusianus germination

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. kiusianus germination
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: 29 Sep 2002 20:48 GMT

Harry,

that was really a VERY nice report!

I can imagine the kids having fun and helping Grandpa to do this laborous planting of the seeds.....

Reminds me very much of my own kids, aged 4 3/4 and 2 3/4; I always freeze with horror when I hear them in my "Wintergarten" where they are not allowed to go unattended.

I always thought, that it would be over when they will be grown up (and will have left the house...),
but your mail opended, my eyes...
...there might be progenies......

With deep sympathy,

Bernhard.