Re: [aroid-l] Pycnospatha
- Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Pycnospatha
- From: "David Ruland" firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:41:10 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJm9VWdE4UeFHdZSVql+LJ5SavQzwBzEsew
- Thread-topic: [aroid-l] Pycnospatha
Does anyone know how hardy these are?
From: Julius Boos [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Pycnospatha
----- Original Message -----
From: Chanrit Sinhabaedya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 1:18 AM
Subject: [aroid-l] Pycnospatha
These are the only two species described thus far for the genus. The
second was extremely rare before two friends of mine re-collected it some
years ago during an Asian collecting trip. What is the source of your
specimens?? There we a fairly large group of at least one species for sale
as tubers at the show last weekend at Fairchild Gardens in Miami.
My Pycnospatha arietina flowered first time this year. And I've just got P.
Apart from these, are they anymore species of Pycnospatha? I just wondering.
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: