Re: [aroid-l] Availability of A. warocqueanum and veitchii

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Availability of A. warocqueanum and veitchii
  • From: Don Martinson llmen@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:06:36 -0500

 > I would appreciate any information relative to potential sources for
Anthurium warocqueanum and/or A. veitchii . I would also be very interested
in information regarding suitable growing environment. I live in Houston
Texas and understand the problems of extremely high temperatures for long
periods of time -- and the necessity for controlled conditions.
 Any info would be greatly appreciated !!

 Thanks, Harold Beck

Glasshouse Works (http://www.glasshouseworks.com/catalog2003.html) carries the former, but they currently list it as Sold Out.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin