[aroid-l] 2003 IAS Auction is Online!

  • Subject: [aroid-l] 2003 IAS Auction is Online!
  • From: "Albert Huntington" amh@ieee.org
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:15:47 -0500

  The 2003 IAS Auction page is up and running at:

  We are having online proxy bidding again this year, for those of
you who cannot make it in person.  We will do our best, but we
make no guarantees.  Please read the instructions on the page
completely before sending in your bids.

  So far we have quite a few beautiful and rare plants, including
some Amorphophallus and Philodendron.  We are adding new plants
daily, so check back often!

Albert Huntington

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net