Re: [aroid-l] Grow as a Caladium

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Grow as a Caladium
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." SLBryant@scj.com
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:07:05 -0500

Close.... it was John Banta.
John gave a talk at the Aroid Extravaganza in Raleigh last year, he showed
beautiful slides of his many trips and gorgeous plants.  As he spoke about
each plant, almost every time was the advice "... grow as a Caladium."

He said it so often, that all he had to do was pause and we the audience
would start snickering.  Between John and Tony Avent we laughed all night.
It was a lot of fun.

Susan