[aroid-l] Final Auction Reminder

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Final Auction Reminder
  • From: "Albert Huntington" amh@ieee.org
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:14:32 -0500

Folks,

  Just your friendly final reminder to get your auction bids in
before 5:00 PDT on Wednesday.

  I'm packing up and leaving for the show at that point and
internet access after that is questionable.  I will try to accept
bids up to sometime on Saturday if I get access, but no guarantees
on bids received before 5pm Wednesday.

Albert Huntington
IAS Auction Online Coordinator

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net