Re: [aroid-l] green Gonatopus

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] green Gonatopus
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." SLBryant@scj.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:10:56 -0500

I did see some pots of it, but I can't remember what the label said.  I took
a picture of a plant in the "rainforest" at Fairchild and wanted to label it

  Wasn't Don Bittel there with some big pots of that?  Called it
"Jolly Green Giant" or some such thing, though I think most of us
know it as simply the green form...