[aroid-l] Auction video clip

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Auction video clip
  • From: Lester Kallus lkallus@earthlink.net
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:47:41 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I placed a copy of the Philodendron leopoldiana auction video clip on my website.  You can view it at:

The file is huge (about 18 megabytes) and so will take a a few minutes to download with broadband access and a very long time to download with regular dial up.  You'll need Apple's quicktime to view it.  A link to download quicktime, if you don't already have it, is listed on the web page.