Re: [aroid-l] Report from the SHOW

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Report from the SHOW
  • From: Aroideae@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:12:00 EDT

hi albert,

absolutely wonderful report!  i think the IAS needs to tap your writing
abilities for some newsletter or aroideana articles!  many thanks.  i very much
enjoyed reading it.  that was our biggest turnout yet, for the aroid-L breakfast.
 i think we had 14 there at that ungodly hour.  the rest probably couldn't
find the place!