[Aroid-l] AROIDERS IN PATH OF HURRICANE FRANCES

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] AROIDERS IN PATH OF HURRICANE FRANCES
  • From: "Tropicals" <Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:09:29 -0400

WE, among many of you are being faced with a mandatory or voluntary evacuation from your home and businesses.  Our thoughts are with you all.  In light of its strength, our Governor has stated it is a deadly storm.  If you are in the evacuation areas, do it now; don’t wait for the log jam.

We are on the central east coast of Florida, north of the intended landfall site and have already been asked to heed the voluntary evacuation before tomorrows declared mandatory evacuation.  We completed our backup and are shutting down now; we wish everyone the strength and patience that will be required to face the 24-26 solid hours of hurricane force winds.

Respect the storm,

…Christian and Bill Perkins