RE: [Aroid-l] AROIDERS IN PATH OF HURRICANE FRANCES

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] AROIDERS IN PATH OF HURRICANE FRANCES
  • From: "Bamboo Chik" <bamboochik@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 04:51:35 -0500

Christian and Bill...my prayers go with you and all in the path of this most deadly storm...blessings on you...b.f.n...deb/S.AL

We are on the central east coast of Florida, north of the intended landfall site and have already been asked to heed the voluntary evacuation before tomorrows declared mandatory evacuation.  We completed our backup and are shutting down now; we wish everyone the strength and patience that will be required to face the 24-26 solid hours of hurricane force winds.

Respect the storm,

?Christian and Bill Perkins