Re: [Aroid-l] Lasia spinosa seed germination

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Lasia spinosa seed germination
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 07:21:50 +0000

>From: Adam Black <epiphyte1@earthlink.net>
>To: Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
>Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Lasia spinosa seed germination
>Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 00:43:30 -0400

Dear Adam,

Thanks for this information, I KNEW that the fruit took a long time to mature, but had not kept dates---17 months is a LONG time!   I am pleased that the information that I managed to provide enabled you to pollinate this plant and enjoy the experience of producing your own seeds, good luck!

Good Growing,