[Aroid-l] Anaphyllum wightii

Hello, I hope this finds everyone in the U.S. enjoying a lovely Labor day.  I would also like to wish everyone in Florida a speedy recovery from Frances.

A friend of mine in India has offered me a few blooming size Anaphyllum wightii tubers and I have convinced him to send me a few extras on consignment.  I will be making these available to my fellow aroid-a-holics here at the aroid-l on a first come first served basis.  After talking with a few aroiders it is my understanding that these are somewhat uncommon and I?ll admit I had never seen the influorescence on this plant before he sent me a picture.  I personally find the bloom to be quite spectacular and decided I had to try my hand at this aroid.  As there are no decent pictures of this influorescence on the internet I posted one from my friend on the GardenWeb at the following address:  http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/aroid/hpgal0709154626611.jpg

I will also be importing several species of Arisaema from the Himalayas for resale.  If anyone is interested in the Anaphyllum or any Arisaema please send me an e-mail directly to plantguy@zoominternet.net

Thank you for allowing me this small advertisement on the aroid-l.

Dan

Daniel Devor

Gibsonia, PA

USA