[Aroid-l] 2004 Show/Sale Auction info is now Online

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] 2004 Show/Sale Auction info is now Online
  • From: <amh@ieee.org>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 08:35:31 -0700

A very preliminary listing of auction plants for the 2004 show and sale is now online at:

There are a lot more plants coming, which I will be adding soon. There are instructions on the site for placing a proxy bid if you are not able to attend the show this year.

If you would like to donate a plant to the auction, please let me know by e-mail. Do not reply directly to this e-mail as it will go to the list, rather than to myself. All proceeds from the auction go directly to benefit the International Aroid Society.

--Albert Huntington
President, IAS

Aroid-l mailing list