Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Frances in Florida

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Frances in Florida
  • From: "Temmerman" <temmerm@skynet.be>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:24:06 +0200

Sorry to hear you got that much damage Julius.  A friend in Port Orange, Daytona Beach is only scheduled to get power back up the 16th!!  By that time, Ivan may have come by already.  Let's hope that that will not happen.  Charley and Frances were more than enough already.
Especially the plants don't like it.  Even though a big Amorphophallus paeoniifolius has no damage or whatsoever in my friend's back yard.  It looks like those two hurricanes never came by.  Other plants were a lot less lucky:-(  Thank God everything grows fast in Florida;-)