RE: [Aroid-l] Re: Frances in Florida

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Re: Frances in Florida
  • From: "Tropicals" <Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:32:38 -0400

Thank you for bringing us up to date Julius about you and yours; the rest can be repaired over time.  We hope you are given assistance and NOT hit by Ivan.  You are in our prayers and very positive thoughts.  We, too, survived Frances personally; not so positive for the aroids.  We have German friends in Jamaica; we spoke this morning and already they are feeling the effects.  They are facing it with confidence.

I imagine that by next year at this time, our aroid collections will be among the finest in the nation; stronger, bigger and envied by all.

Christian and Bill