[Aroid-l] off subject:: rain forest tree moss

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] off subject:: rain forest tree moss
  • From: Sheldon Hatheway <sfhatheway@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 08:40:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, everyone!

I am making some hypertufa "trees" for my new
greenhouse and would like to get some of that nifty
moss that grows on the branches of those big trees in
the tropical rainforests.  Do any of you know where I
can get some?  I can't afford a trip to the tropics
myself at the moment (I spent all my vacation money
for many years to come on the new greenhouse).  Any
help, especially from you botanical garden curators,
would be greatly appreciated.

Sheldon Hatheway
sfhatheway@yahoo.com