RE: [Aroid-l] kachinensis bulb alert

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] kachinensis bulb alert
  • From: "danny wilson" <mudwasp_@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:28:10 -0700

it might be rot.  what i do when my bulbs start to rot is clean out the spot down to the good plant tissue as best as possible, then put the rotted sop in the sun until it dries out.  if you dont want to put it in teh sun, you dont need to, that can cause problems its self.  what you do need to do is put the spot in some sort of light so it can dry out a bit.  i have never lost a bulb this way, including my A. titanum when it rotted a little.