[Aroid-l] Update on the Show/Sale

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Update on the Show/Sale
  • From: <amh@ieee.org>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:50:17 -0700

Folks,

With Ivan apparently heading west, I'm happy to announce that the Show and Sale is definitely still on this year - though with all the hurricane problems this year, we're in a bit of a crunch for time - only four days left for planning.

For those who at planning to attend the banquet - please register with Susan Cooper <e-mail : coops@execpc.com > NOW. Do not wait until the show. You can pay at the show, but we need an accurate headcount beforehand.

Would the following people please contact Tricia < e-mail: tricia_frank@hotmail.com > :
- Any more members planning to bring plants to the members sale - she needs to know who you are and how many plants you're planning to bring.
- Any additional vendors planning to attend - again let Tricia know how much space you'll be needing.

We'd also like to note that Tom Croat will not be able to attend this year, for family reasons. This will be the first show he has missed, and his absence will be felt by all of us in his "second family"

All the best, and see you in Miami.

--Albert