[Aroid-l] Traveling to Miami????

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Traveling to Miami????
  • From: Araceae <araceae@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:18:23 -0400

If you are coming to Miami for the International Aroid Show and Sale, you might want to give consideration to traveling just about thirty miles north....Ralph and I have about 7,000 sq. ft. under some kind of shade and have lots of very rare plants.

The only thing that we would appreciate is that you let us know when you would like to come. We like to have one party in the nursery at a time so that we can devote the time to individuals. Send me an e-mail at araceae@earthlink.net and let us know when you would like to come... Will send directions and a confirmation that I received your message. Or, give me a call in the evening at 954-434-2591

Hurricane Frances sort of gave us a twist... Sort of brushed us and we are still setting plants up on their base.... But, if you can put up with that... come along...

Aroid-l mailing list