RE: [Aroid-l] Tubers from France

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Tubers from France
  • From: "Mitch ." <iamwhatiam52@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:15:28 -0400

J. L. Gatard.

I've traded tubers with him and know he grows Amos, but don't know if he is on aroid-l.

There is a picture of him with a konjac on Susan Coopers site.

I have his email address but do not know if I should post it here.  How do I send it to you directly?

Mitch

Hello Folks,
Admittedly I have a poor memory but that still doesn't explain.
Last week I rec'd some tubers from someone in France. I can't quite make out
the return address but it looks something like someone named "Gatard". Does
anyone on this list want to claim sending me tubers from France?
At the very least I owe someone a thank you and most likely something in
exchange as well.
Thank you.
MJ Hatfield