Re: [Aroid-l] off subject:: rain forest tree moss

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] off subject:: rain forest tree moss
  • From: Sheldon Hatheway <sfhatheway@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:06:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  What I'm looking
for is a dense-growing, green, and relatively short
(less than 6") moss that usually grows around the
limbs like a shag carpet.  It doesn't hang down like
the Spanish moss, which I already have.  I've tried
the local tree moss, but it doesn't tolerate
greenhouse temperatures very well.  Thanks again for
your interest.

Sheldon Hatheway