Re: [Aroid-l] A. konjac problems

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] A. konjac problems
  • From: chris bob <handspeakboy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:51:56 -0700 (PDT)

 I had real good luck this year using half miracle grow potting mix with half generic potting mix. I mixed that batch with what to my eye looked to be enough perlite. I started it out in my garage so it got a bit of warmth. When it was fully leafed out I started with miracle grow 15/30/15 and then sometime in august I changed to super bloom 10/50/10.

my 4 inch, one pound tuber grew to 8 inches and between 4 and 5 pounds.

I am a newbie with this plant time will tell if I continue to have as much luck

Do you Yahoo!?
Aroid-l mailing list