[Aroid-l] The show

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] The show
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:53:54 -0400

Hello everyone! I am finally settled in back home. The trip was amazing and a few times I did not think I would even go from the hurricanes. But I guess it proves I am a complete plant nut. It was great seeing many all of you at the aroid show the display was great as were all the sellers. Tom Croat I hope you make it back next year I was wanting to pick your brain a bit. But will hold off for a visit or the next show. I would also like to tell everyone the rock walls in the greenhouse are moving along very well I will be posting pics up soon and hopefully will be adding plants to the walls in a few months. Other great news is the Colocasias I have been working on breading new form for sometime. I think I have finally mastered it and have about 200 new seedling coming along. Most are off of Colocasia black magic which I crossed with the white variegated form as well as a pink stem form. Will take pictures of my progress and hopefully a few articles on all the stuff I have been up to. Sense I am not very good with writing technical papers I plan to manly use tons of pictures LOL. THANKS
Aroid-l mailing list