RE: [Aroid-l] The show

Title: RE: [Aroid-l] The show

Brian:  When you get something written up pass it by me before submitting it and I will help you with the prose.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Williams [mailto:pugturd@alltel.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 10:54 PM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] The show

Hello everyone! I am finally settled in back home. The trip was amazing
and a few times I did not think I would even go from the hurricanes. But
I guess it proves I am a complete plant nut. It was great seeing many
all of you at the aroid show the display was great as were all the
sellers. Tom Croat I hope you make it back next year I was wanting to
pick your brain a bit. But will hold off for a visit or the next show.
   I would also like to tell everyone the rock walls in the greenhouse
are moving along very well I will be posting pics up soon and hopefully
will be adding plants to the walls in a few months. Other great news is
the Colocasias I have been working on breading new form for sometime. I
think I have finally mastered it and have about 200 new seedling coming
along. Most are off of Colocasia black magic which I crossed with the
white variegated form as well as a pink stem form. Will take pictures of
my progress and hopefully a few articles on all the stuff I have been up
to.  Sense I am not very good with writing technical papers I plan to
manly use tons of pictures LOL. THANKS
Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list