[Aroid-l] Hybrid anthuriums

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Hybrid anthuriums
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:38:39 -0400

I had a extremely good day with the pollen and receptive flowers on most my anthuriums and thought I should share the experiense. I put pollen on the following plants I will not know if it takes for sometime. But the results if they take could be very amazing.

Warocqueanum on veitchii
Spectabile on veitchii
Warocqueanum on magnificum
unknown velvet hybrid on magnificum