Date: Mon,  5 Sep 2005 08:54:45 +0200
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Helicodiceros muscivorus
From: Marc Gibernau
To: Discussion of aroids

Dear Bernhard,

Until now, Italia and Sardinia had no protective laws for plant, but it
will change at the end of the year. A law for protecting all endemic
plants
has been voted and will be applied in the next month.
I don't know yet if Helicodiceros muscivorus is considered as en
endemic.

Sincerely yours,

Marc Gibernau