[Aroid-l] Update on the IAS Show

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Update on the IAS Show
  • From: Albert M Huntington amh@ieee.org
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:04:26 -0700 (PDT)

  The good news is that most of you should have your newsletter with the IAS
show and sale information in hand at this point.  The bad news is that we
forgot to include the banquet reservations form this year.

  The form, and up to date show information, is available on the IAS website
http://www.aroid.org/ .  Banquet reservations are due in by this weekend
(9/11), and the cost is still $15/person.

  Additionally, the auction page has been updated with a slew of rare plants
from Dr. Tom Croat at MOBOT, some of them as yet unnamed, and all very hard to
come by.  You will definitely want to check them out and get those internet
bids in by the deadline of 9/15.

  Lastly, members will note that we have again this year included a proxy
ballot for the new board.  In order to make sure that we have a valid election,
it is important that our members who will not be attending the meeting fill
this out and send it in.  Don't want to tear up your newsletter?  The ballot is
available online at:

Aroid-l mailing list