[Aroid-l] Aroid Auction Update

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroid Auction Update
  • From: "Denis Rotolante" denis@skg.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:08:38 -0400

Regrettaby the Philodendron Espiritu Sancti suffered a hit in the recent
storm Katrina which knocked off the developing bud and killed that
growth. It will have to regrow from another node before we can ship
it...We can either withdraw it from the Auction or sell it knowing that
it will not be shipped until it regrows.

Aroid-l mailing list