[Aroid-l] IAS Banquet Reservations

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] IAS Banquet Reservations
  • From: Albert M Huntington amh@ieee.org
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:49:42 -0700 (PDT)

  Since there seems to be a general interest in this :

  The deadline for mailing in your registration for the IAS banquet has passed,
but you may still attend and pay at the door.  HOWEVER - we need to get an
accurate headcount so we know how much food we need and how many tables to set
up.  If you're planning on attending and your registration was not mailed in,
PLEASE e-mail me <amh@ieee.org> with the names of those attending so that we
can get an accurate headcount.

  Also of note - the deadline for online bids on the auction is rapidly
approaching, but be sure to check the auction web page one last time for some
last minute entries.

Albert Huntington
President, IAS

Aroid-l mailing list