[Aroid-l] Hardiness of Philo. Giganteum ?

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Hardiness of Philo. Giganteum ?
  • From: "hanson, skip" shanson@emc.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:10:10 -0400

All,
  Hello. I am curious is there is any information on the hardiness of Philo.
Giganteum ?
  I live in Northern California close to the ocean and my "little" Philo. is
not so little
  anymore (they grow up so fast). Philo. Bipinnatifidum grow like weeds here
so I was
  hoping the same would be true for the Giganteum.

Thanks,
Skip