[Aroid-l] New aroid fan

Hello Dan :-) and List Members,

I've now about 300 little Dracunculus vulgaris seeds tucked away in spaghnum moss. They're in our dark warm starter grow box, in 2 plastic ice cream containers---if they all start to grow will they each need their own pot?

How moist should I keep them?

And should I put them into real soil once they begin to show growth?  And into the light once they show green?

Do they first grow into little plants and then into tubers?

Sorry for the barrage of questions; I garden but coming upon the DV in a parking lot and then waiting for the berries to turn crimson and soft all the while worrying someone will just weed whack it or run it over has made me into a little dragon momma.

Thank you ;-)

Karin in London