[Aroid-l] Unknown Philodendron

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Unknown Philodendron
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 02:02:19 -0500

I received a personal email from Dr. Eduardo Gonçalves regarding my request for help in finding a name for the philo I posted last night.  The good Dr. told me it was Philodendron atabapoense from Venezuela and Brazil.  I am indebted to all of the good folks on Aroid L for their assistance in finding out the names of some of the unusual plants in my collection, especially Dr. Croat, Dr. Gonçalves and Julius Boos.  If anyone has personal experience with the species or more detailed information I'd love to know.
Thanks again!
Steve Lucas

Aroid-l mailing list