Re: [Aroid-l] Unknown Philodendron

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Unknown Philodendron
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:59:54 -0500

Thank you very much for your response.  Dr. Gonçalves has offered a different opinion so now it appears I'll have to do some confirming of details to be certain.  I have just posted the plant as  Philodendron atabapoense on my website but will add your note as the plant possibly being Philodendron curvilobum as well until we can be certain which name is correct.  I know photographs of specimens that are not fully mature can be difficult to identify so I certainly appreciate your help.  Should you care to review my post the direct link is:

Steve Lucas