RE: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus in full sun ?

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus in full sun ?
  • From: "Bryant, Susan L." SLBryant@scj.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:01:24 -0500

I think it depends on temperature, light levels (frequent clouds or
weeks without them) and humidity.
My Wisconsin isn't very much like your area, my albus, symonianus, and
lewallei do pretty well in (almost) full sun.  Towards the end of summer
bulbifer, konjac, and others get a little sunburnt, but by then they are
almost done.  For some reason the larger plants get burnt more than the
smaller ones.

Aroid-l mailing list