RE: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus in full sun ?

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus in full sun ?
  • From: "Bryant, Susan L." SLBryant@scj.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:07:31 -0500

Allan, you get mites on your plants outdoors?
SW Ontario is a great growing area, protected by the many large lakes.  I was surprised the first time I traveled through, although it was a higher latitude than where I lived, there were many crops like fruit that can't be grown in my area.  This was 20 years ago, before there were as many cold hardy crops.  Peaches were unheard of in Wisconsin at that time.
PS.  Michael is in Australia, folks.
Aroid-l mailing list