RE: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus in full sun ?
- Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus in full sun ?
- From: "Bryant, Susan L." SLBryant@scj.com
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:07:31 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcbXeE0ntEu+thnwSgG5UOm1wc0sjwAhe6Rg
- Thread-topic: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus in full sun ?
Allan, you get mites on your plants
SW Ontario is a great growing area, protected by the many
large lakes. I was surprised the first time I traveled through, although
it was a higher latitude than where I lived, there were many crops like fruit
that can't be grown in my area. This was 20 years ago, before there were
as many cold hardy crops. Peaches were unheard of in Wisconsin at that
SusanPS. Michael is in Australia, folks.
Aroid-l mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |