RE: [Aroid-l] Help with identities
- Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Help with identities
- From: "Tom Croat" Thomas.Croat@mobot.org
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:29:18 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcberqG6iOGau6pDTtqJygS/DZwfLQAAPmzg
- Thread-topic: [Aroid-l] Help with identities
The Dieffenbachia is
Behalf Of Dennis Hearne
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subject: [Aroid-l] Help with
Can anyone please identify the attached plant pics?
The first, a plain green Diefenbachia/Aglaonema came from the local Buddhist Temple,
and allegedly came from Thailand.
The stocky growth and broad mid vein sets it apart from any other plant in my
The second pic is a hybrid Aglaonema. Any guesses at parentage or a
registered name? It grows easily and profusely in our climate (Darwin
The third group of pics are of a miniature Typhonium,
possibly T. praetermissum, found in the local bush. Confirmation of the ident
would be appreciated. The emerging flower was photographed in the last day or
so and I will post another when its fully opened.
Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.
Aroid-l mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |