[Aroid-l] Philodendron joepii and Philodendron moonenii

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron joepii and Philodendron moonenii
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:08:29 -0500

Can anyone give me descent information regarding either Philodendron joepii (yet unpublished) or Philodendron moonenii?  I understand as a result of info from Dr. Croat P. moonenii is about to be published.  I've corresponded with Joep Moonen and he is sending me photos.  I enjoy researching odd and unusual aroids but these are next to impossible to find anything of substance in print.  If anyone is growing them and has information about the plants I'd love to hear about either.

Thanks!

Steve Lucas