Re: [Aroid-l] winter tuber storage for Anchomanes and Tacca

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] winter tuber storage for Anchomanes and Tacca
  • From: plantguy@zoominternet.net
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:03:30 -0400

Hi Ken,

I stored my Tacca that I got from down under for 13 months just in dry peat and it woke up this summer and is growing wonderfully. I think this is an awfully easy species to overwinter just dry. There is also a guy selling these direct from Thailand on ebay for what I think are very good prices if anyone is so inclined. Best of luck with yours,

Dan
Gibsonia, PA
zone 6a

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Mosher" <ken@spatulacity.com>