Re: [Aroid-l] winter tuber storage for Anchomanes and Tacca

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] winter tuber storage for Anchomanes and Tacca
  • From: "Lisa Tetzlaff" rylaff@cox.net
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:44:08 -0500

I have used similar technique as Allen to store tubers and such. The only thing I do different is to used distilled water (our water sometimes isnt the greatest and I really dont trust it) to wet the spagnum moss and make sure I use fresh moss from the package.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Tetzlaff" <atetzlaff@rogers.com>