[Aroid-l] green light

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] green light
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:34:06 -0500

I got an interesting hit on my website today.  The individual was searching Google for the term "will green light kill plants".  I'm certainly not a botanist, simply a student.  But I do understand photography having worked as one professionally for over 20 years.  Green light is between white and blue.  That would appear to make it in the range plants would at least like like.  I have no way of actually tracking the person who was trying to find the answer since my web site tracker only shows what they are seeking, not who is looking.  But it's an interesting question.  Anyone got any ideas?

Steve Lucas