Re: [Aroid-l] Gonatopus species-Yup!

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Gonatopus species-Yup!
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" edggon@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:52:32 +0000

Dear aroiders,

I have both forms (pure green and mottled) growing side by side as adult flowering plants. Despite they are strikling different because of the color, all extant features I could observe are similar. Anyhow, I will compare DNA of both plants and the other Gonatopus I have (G. angustus) for the DNA barcode project. I will let you know.

Very best wishes,

Dr. Eduardo G. Goncalves
Universidade Catolica de Brasilia
Curso de Ciencias Biologicas