Re: [Aroid-l] Problem with www.aroid.org

It could be at your end, Marek. From central, rural US both websites connect.
Martha in Muskogee OK USA

On 9/8/07, Marek Argent <abri1973@wp.pl> wrote:
Hello,

I tried all the possible solutions, waited for months, and
I CAN'T ACCESS the IAS WEBSITE www.aroid.org
I trivialized the problem until yesterday when I couldn't also enter the
Both in Internet Explorer and Firefox, the well know message appeared
THE PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED
I asked people in computer shops and on forum
and nobody knows what can be the reason.

My friends using the same internet connection also can't open the site,

My network is NEOSTRADA TP, belonging to Telekomunikacja Polska,
one of the largest networks in Poland.
Connection: Livebox 512 ADSL modem 512 kb/s

Maybe you know where's the problem,
maybe your website is banned for users of Neostrada Livebox?

Greetings
Marek Argent