From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com]
On Behalf Of George Yao
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 9:40 AM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aroid recipes/edibility

Hello everyone,

Could it be the Tanier Spinach? Here is a link for reference:
http://www.tropilab.com/tanierspinach.html

I tried ordering once and, unlucky for me, the tuber/rhizome just
rotted after I planted it.

One time when I learned that an acquaintance once stay in Surinam, I
asked about it and was told that it tasted quite good.

George Yao
Metro-Manila