[Aroid-l] Aroideana

Dear Aroiders,

I received yesterday the latest issue of Aroideana.It is always the same pleasure each time.If in the past Philo,Anthurium were largely treated ,but now ,Arum and others mediterranean genus are not missed and the article of Kerim Alpinar is especialy interesting!

I find it more intersting than 90' issues;Thanks to all  writers contributors for their useful work!

I take this opportunity to inform aroiders who received from me in 2004 Amorphophallus sp. from Malawi bulbs that I can confirm the species : Amorphophallus impressus.

One larger tuber has flowering in june and revelated his identity.

A second species I collected in north Zambia also has flowering too for the first time :A.mossambicensis.

Those african species are not so hard to grow and corm storage is easier than  Asian species.

for the rest,we get the worst weather I ever experienced for a growing season: Lot of rains,few sun,low T° and no summer conditions...totaly crazy!

Without any doubt,I prefer dry and hot summer we had previously!

Best regards,

Jean-luc , France

www.jubii.fr c'est une seule interface pour communiquer. Email, téléphone gratuit, messagerie instantanée, 10 Go d'espace de stockage. Avec www.jubii.fr simplifiez-vous la vie !

Aroid-L mailing list