Re: [Aroid-l] tragic: "ExoticRainforest" on plant boards

I trust you understand. And I hope to meet many of you in Miami in two weeks!

Steve Lucas

Steve, imitiation is the sincerest form of immitation. Newgroups are FOUL PLACES. and the name "Endangered Species" which I picked before it was a buzz word, is some kind of magnet for the stuff about which you talk.

I never judge people from pixels on a screen. I would only HOPE the same would be done for me, I GOT STORIES! they are about plants, and they are also NOT at all about plants.

Common denominator is none of the stories are from people who know me in the real world, tho to hear them talk, and claims made that they have BEEN HERE, you would have to scratch your head (or MY HEAD!) and wonder if you had not had a time-travel experience!

try not to worry about this.

Aroid-L mailing list